Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DASH - -

For some reason I have been obsessed with Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I don't know why...well actually I do know why!

When you are out of work for a bit and have a little time "off" (just having a baby); you start to find things to watch on television; which most likely you normally would not have considered. So there you go that is what started it...lack of daytime entertainment.

My original perception of the clan was "why do I care?" Not knowing much about the show or what made them famous they bothered me...

Now I love them! (Just as I did with Jessica and Ashley Simpson the summer of 2004 when they each had their own reality show).

What is interesting about the Kardashian/Jenner crew is their sense of family. As crazy as it seems, just how I love Parenthood and Modern Family I now love trying to keep up with the KARDASHIANS!

It is essentially a show about family and typical issues that everyone faces. Their environment differs from the "norm," but family values and functionality lie at the heart of the show. My favorite "character" interestingly enough is Bruce. He is a down to earth comic relief typical father figure that goes with the flow and follows the instruction from his wife, Kris; when he "chooses" to hear his daily chore list.

So that is my commentary on media for now! I can not wait for Zooey in the New Girl this fall and for Up All Night with Christina Applegate!

And, alas I may fall into the Kate/Pippa Middleton fan club. But they are so pretty and natural and they seem real!

I don't know any of these people...but it is fun to follow!


...oh life's little distractions.


No comments:

Post a Comment